Sunday, December 20, 2009

HUDSON JEANS

I've always wondered why on earth a female can spend $200 on a pair of jeans. I have tried on True Religion and Seven for all Mankind and never was impressed the feel and fit. Maybe their great on someone else but I figured the high spending on these items was just a trendy expense. I've always thought woman must be crazy to spend that kind of money on a pair of jeans....THAT IS UNTIL NOW. A couple weeks ago I went on a mission to find a new pair of jeans that I love and I was determined to not stop until that mission was accomplished. After trying on at least over 50 pair of jeans, my life was changed. I came across the HUDSON jean display at Macy's and I figured...why not add it to the pile. I grabbed several styles and headed to the fitting room, depressed after such a long day of wardrobe changes. As I put these jeans on I instantly fell in love, fell in love with the jeans and fell in love with how I looked in these jeans. They were transforming and so amazingly comfortable! The jeans are a lightweight denim with a bit of stretch. Not too much stretch that they change size after wearing yet enough to look better the longer you're in them. Let me tell you, these jeans wash and keep their shape and size unlike many jeans that shrink in all the wrong places...especially length. They're a perfect length for me. I am 5'8" and they are long enough to wear heels yet they look cute with flats or flip flops without looking sloppy. I cannot say enough about these jeans. The price tag was a hefty $197 plus tax but worth every penny. They are an investment and something that fits this perfect and lasts will get it's money worth out of. The downfall of these jeans....every pair and style fit perfect so I spent another half hour trying to decide on one pair! Oh and the best part...they're made in the USA. Next time you're shopping try a pair on and be ready to fall in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment