Here's some resolutions for 2010 that any woman can stick to!
1. Don't let a week go by without telling someone that you love them. Out loud. Pets count....this makes it super easy!
2. If you can't find something decent to watch on TV, turn it off.
3. Find out the dates of every election in your district (check out smartyvoter.org). Vote in all of them-and enjoy the feeling of getting involved.
4. Always read the kid a book!
5. All together now: this year there will be no drunk texting of exes!
6. Buy less! Am I really going to wear that pair of shoes? Am I really going to carry that bag?
7. You know those days when no one's around and you download that song that always makes you dance, and then you kill five minutes completely rocking it in your house? Make lots of days one of those days.
8. Buy a good decision piggy bank. Pay yourself a dollar every time you skip the third drink, go to be early or make the difficult phone call. At the end of the year buy yourself a good decision present! you earned it.
9. For every time he initiates it, initiate it more.
10. On January2, sit down take out a pen and a piece of paper and write down five reasons you would want to marry yourself. Doesn't that feel nice? Happy new year!