Here's a list of 25 Amazing Gifts that also give back! Change the world one present at a time, every one of these people-pleasing picks supports a charity.
1. For the beach lover-Lilly Pulizer necklace, $48, lillypulitzer.com. Ten percent goes to Sea Web's Coral conservation campaign.
2. For your sister with the sweet tooth-Bella's classic collection fudge, $13 each, bellasconfections.com. Through December 31st, 25% goes to the American Cancer Society.
3. For your color loving cousin-Kate Spade New York mittens, $95, Kate Spade stores. Employs more than 200 women in Bosnia through Women for Women International.
4. For your workout buddy-Kor One water bottle, $30, korwater.com. One percent of annual proceeds goes to Kor's Thirst for Giving program.
5. For your Chic mom-helping handbags Tabitha bag, $245, tbact.org. Each bag sold provides 60 hours of care for an orphan in Bulgaria.
6. For the big kid-Feed 5 bear, $60, feedprojects.org. Supports Industrial Revelation to promote the fight against child hunger in east Africa.
7. For your Retro-Fabulous Friends-Sunglass Hut Artist Series by Maya Hayuk Hand painted sunglasses, $139 each, sunglasshut.com. 50% goes to OneSight to supply free vision care and eye wear for those in need. TAKE A MINUTE AND CHECK THESE OUT! THEY ARE SO FUNKY AND SO HOT..THEY LOOK LIKE CANDY ON YOUR SUNGLASSES!
8. For the Label Queen-Jimmy Choo Project PEP flip-flops, $95, jimmychoo.com. Twenty-five percent of proceeds goes to the Simelela Rape Centre in Cape Town, South Africa.
9. For your Zen Roommate-Ame & Lulu Kimono yoga bag, $60, ameandlulu.com. Through Dec 31, 10% goes to Grateful Nation to fund cancer care and research for women. THIS IS ON MY CHRISTMAS LIST!! IT'S SO PRETTY.
10. For the Techy Fashionista-Dell Inspiron Mini 10v, $299, dell.com. Each computer sold provides a day of antiretroviral treatment for 11 people living with HIV/AIDS.
11. For your sporty boyfriend-Rugby Ralph Lauren shirt, $98, and hat $45, rugby.com. 50% goes to the Match Rugby Fund, which give grants to community and education-oriented programs started by young people.
12. For your Nana-Tea Forte rejuvenation tea set, $42, stjude.org. All proceeds go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
13. For your friend who's one of a kind-Personalize a pair of Converse Make Mine sneakers, $62, makeminered.com. 15% goes to the Global fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
14. For the creative recycler-Eye Pop Art's Mandala Record Clock, $62, worldofgood.com. World of Good supports fair-trade and Eco-friendly products. THIS IS A COOL CLOCK!
15. For anyone artsy-Kiehl's Limited Edition Creme de Corps, $27, kiehls.com. All proceeds go to Rx Art's between the lines project to distribute coloring books to pediatric hospitals across the nation.
16. For you BFF-Nana's H.E.L.P gold plated ring, $65, helpchildren.org. All proceeds go to H.E.L.P. Malawi's Nutritional Education program for children.
17. For the sophisticated boss-Mai Vietnamese Handicrafts coiled bamboo fruit bowl, $28, tenthousandvillages.com. Supports local artisans in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
18. For the person who has everything-Charity gift cards. buy a card and your friend picks the charity! What a cool idea!
19. For your fave Glamour Gal-Smashbox Wish for the Perfect Palette, $59, ulta.com. Up to $25,000 from the sale of the Wish Holiday Collection goes to the Children's Miracle network to fund medical care and research for sick and injured children. THIS IS AN AMAZING DEAL ON THIS PRODUCT...I'M BUYING IT FOR MYSELF.
20. For the bookworm-Idea Sunnan solar desk lamp, $20, ikea.com. For every lamp sold, one will be give to a child in Pakistan. These lamps are fun colors and perfect for gift exchanges!
21. For the Project Runway Junkie-Laur Su fashion illustrations, $20 each, prismeradesigns.com. 10% goes to Fashion for All, which provides clothing and beauty products for low-income women.
22. For your Green minded guy-Alternative Apparel T-shirt, $10, alternativeapparel.com. All proceeds go to global Green to eliminate climate change. ANOTHER GREAT GIFT EXCHANGE IDEA.
23. For your coworkers-Cookie gift set, $25 for six, flourpotcookies.com. 20% goes to Alex's Lemonade Stand to help fight pediatric cancer
24. For the socially conscious Sommelier-Onehope wine, $19 per bottle, onehopewine.com. 50% goes to the cause designated on each bottle.
25. For the Treehugger-plant one for $25 through January 15, 2010 treegivers.com. The honoree receives a personalized certificate that says where her tree is!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY GIFT GIVING!